What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The profitable horse racing tipster
- Superb odds for winners – Generally 6/1 upwards
- Tips accompanied with a write-up of bet reasoning
- Manageable Number of Selections 15 to 20 per week
- Free ante post advice – worth £17 per month!
- Unlimited Support from a betting professional
- Tips Delivered well before racing starts
- Place the bets (takes 5 minutes per day)
- Straightforward Betting Advice
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Victor Value Racing scores 73.46/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://victorvalueracing.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: victorvalueracing.com you’ll also be taken through to victorvalueracing.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)